Have a question about Propr Office? The fastest way to find your answer is by reading through our Q&A below.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where are Propr Office products manufactured?
Once I place an order, can I cancel or change any details?
What methods of payment do you accept?
We accept American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, JCB, Diners Club, and Elo. All orders are billed in US Dollars.
Will I be charged sales tax?
Sales tax will apply for orders shipped to New York state. Please note: Sales tax rates vary by state and are subject to change. Be sure to enter your shipping address at checkout to see the sales tax amount.
Can I cancel my order?
If you would like to cancel your order, you may do so within 24 hours of placing your order. To do so, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Shipping fees are non-refundable if your order is cancelled after it has shipped out of our facility.
What are your shipping rates?
For the contiguous 48 states: Standard shipping includes small parcel carrier, or curbside via our freight partner. Our standard shipping rate is:
For orders $499.99 and under, our shipping rate is 12% of your order value. For example, if your order is $100, your shipping cost will be $12 (subject to tax where applicable).
For order values $500.00 and greater, our shipping rate is 9% of your order value.
For Alaska, Hawaii, PR: Shipping will be a flat fee of $50 for order values $499.99 and under, and $90 for orders $500.00 and over.
**For a limited time, Propr is offering Free Shipping to the contiguous 48 states on all orders. More details in the section below.**
How will my furniture be delivered?
Depending on which item you purchase, it will ship via one of the methods below. Delivery methods may vary per product and are noted under each product page's "delivery methods" section. Products with different delivery methods will ship separately.
Small Parcel: Delivery via Fedex/UPS Ground. Outdoor delivery to your address, Monday through Friday, 8am-8pm. Scheduling is not available and no signature is required.
Generally, Fedex and UPS make 3 delivery attempts, then you have to contact the shipper directly to collect your order at the nearest terminal or there will be a $50 redelivery fee.
Curbside Delivery: Products will be delivered via our contracted delivery partner. For curbside delivery, you must be present to meet your driver. Our team will deliver your order to curbside, which does not include unpacking your order or bringing it inside.
Once your product reaches the local terminal, our delivery partner will call you to schedule a delivery time, from M-F between the hours of 9am to 5pm. You must be present to meet the driver and collect your order during your scheduled delivery appointment. If redelivery of your order is required due to a missed delivery appointment with our carrier, an additional fee of $150 or more will apply. You are responsible for evaluating the packaging and noting damages upon receipt.
What is the shipping and delivery timeline?
On each product page, the ‘ships in’ time frame outlines how long your product will take to ship out from our warehouse. From the warehouse, shipping and delivery time can range from 5-14 days. These transit times vary per product and depend on your shipping location. You will receive an email when your order is ready to ship or ready to be delivered.
Items with different lead times will ship separately. The "ships in time" is displayed on the product page, above the "Add to Cart" button. If you place an order with items of mixed lead times, items will ship separately, within the displayed time frame. If a product is out of stock, the estimated shipping window will be noted under the "Add to Cart" button on the product page.
How do I schedule my delivery?
Scheduled Curbside Delivery:
Once your order arrives at your local delivery terminal, you will receive a phone call from our freight partner to schedule the day of its delivery to your home. Deliveries can take place between 8am and 6pm, Monday-Friday. It is not possible to select your preferred delivery appointment so please select a day you can be available anytime between 8am and 6pm. You will be provided a delivery window the 1-2 days before your final delivery day. On the day of delivery, our partner will contact you ~30 minutes before they will arrive at your home.
Small Parcel Delivery (via FedEx/UPS Ground):
If your order ships via FedEx/UPS Ground, a scheduled delivery is not available. You will receive a shipping confirmation email with tracking details once the order has shipped.
Are there any specifics I should know about my scheduled Curbside Delivery?
To help your delivery go as smooth as possible, please measure your space ahead of time to make sure your purchase will fit in not only your space but also all the areas it will pass through during delivery (for example, all entry-ways, doorways, corridors). If you have any questions about item dimensions, please let us know.
What to expect on delivery day:
- An adult must be present at the time of delivery and pets must be clear from the delivery area.
- Please provide a clear path, both indoors and outdoors, for the delivery team to ensure successful delivery (and assembly, if purchased).
- Our delivery team is not permitted to move furniture currently in your home, not allowed to move or set up electrical equipment, and not allowed to assemble any pieces that have to be installed in or on existing structures. For example, they will not install a wall-mounted unit (such as a mirror) or ceiling light fixture. We recommend you hire a professional to install our wall-mounted designs. To facilitate delivery, please clear the space where furniture or items will be placed prior to delivery.
- Assembly and packaging removal are not included at this time.
We try our best to get all orders delivered in a timely manner, but if you live in a remote area, there may be delays. Let us know in advance if you live in a challenging delivery location and we will work with you to come up with a solution.
Scheduling your delivery:
If you cannot accept delivery for an extended period of time after your order has shipped, you will be charged additional fees to store your order. Please let us know if you are unable to accept delivery during the expected delivery time frame.
If redelivery of your order is required due to a missed delivery appointment with our carrier, an additional fee of $150 or more will apply.
Can you expedite shipping?
No, we are not able to accommodate expedited shipping at this time. All shipping timelines are communicated on each product page and in your cart before placing an order.
Is assembly included?
In an effort to make modern design more accessible, products either ship fully assembled, or require light assembly. Because of this, we do not offer white glove installation.
All items are noted as "fully assembled" or "light assembly required" on each product page. For items require light assembly, assembly guides are accessible in the "Downloads" section of each product page.
If you need installation assistance, please reach out to the following recommendations:
Can I ship my order to Hawaii, Alaska, or Puerto Rico?
For orders shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico, please note standard shipping rates apply, as well as a $50 surcharge for order values $499.99 and under, and a $90 surcharge for orders $500.00 and over.
Do you ship internationally?
We do not offer international shipping at this time.
Do you ship to PO boxes, FPO and APO addresses
Unfortunately, we cannot ship to PO Boxes or to these addresses at this time.
Returns, Damages, and Lost Packages
What is your return policy?
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please contact us at email@example.com to initiate a return and to receive an RMA#. Items are eligible for a return within 30 days of original receipt. There is a 20% re-stocking fee on the item returned.
To receive a refund, the returned product must arrive at our warehouse in its original condition with all original packaging. We cannot accept returns for items that have been modified after delivery. For small parcel returns, we will provide you with a return label and can arrange a pickup for an additional fee. For orders that delivered curbside delivery, we will work with you to arrange return shipping, however customers are responsible for all return shipping costs.
Once received at our warehouse, our team will inspect the item(s). Please allow up to 5-10 business days for processing. Provided the item(s) is in good condition, we will issue your refund for the price of the product, but original shipping and delivery fees are nonrefundable. There will also be a 20% restocking fee to be deducted from your refund.
Note, return information varies for Trade + Contract purchases. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
I received a damaged or defective item in shipment. What should I do?
- ORDER NUMBER
- FIRST & LAST NAME
- EXPLANATION OF DAMAGE/DEFECT
- PHOTOS OF DAMAGE/DEFECT
Our support team will follow up with you within 3 business days to make arrangements for a replacement or refund, as necessary. No restocking fees or return shipping costs will apply.
Tracking shows my package was delivered but I cannot find it! What should I do?
We’re here to help! Please reach out to our support team at email@example.com and we will be happy to help you track your package down. To help us resolve the problem as quickly as possible, please provide us with your name, order number, and the address where you are expecting the delivery.
We must be notified within 7 business days of the marked date of delivery in order for a replacement to be initiated.
Do you accept exchanges?
We currently do not facilitate exchanges, but instead encourage customers to return your product via the process outlined above and re-purchase the item of your choice!
Trade and Bulk Discounts
Do you offer discounts for trade or bulk orders?
What is your lead time for bulk orders?
The standard lead time for bulk orders is 30 days, but lead times can vary depending on order quantity and the shipping scope.
Care and Warranty
What is your warranty?
5 Year Limited Warranty
All finishes and other parts, components, and other furniture products including but not limited to tables, chairs, beds, dressers, desks, cabinets, entertainment centers, lamps, electrical components, benches, consoles, mirrors, and any other furniture manufactured by Propr Office, LLC, a New York limited liability company (“Propr Office”), are covered under this limited warranty (this “Limited Warranty”). This Limited Warranty is provided to the original buyer (the “Buyer”) and is not transferable and extends from the date of purchase (more specifically date of final payment) on all material manufacturing defects in workmanship and material under normal usage.
Propr Office will determine the appropriate repair process and pay reasonable and customary labor rates to repair or replace the defective parts and shipping costs from Buyer to Propr Office, or a repair center designated by the Customer Service Department of Propr OFfice, at no charge to the original Buyer for the number of years indicated. Propr Office will repair or replace, at Propr's option, as the sole remedy for any defect covered by this warranty. If it is determined that the malfunction is due, but not limited to, user error or install defect, Propr Office will charge Buyer for the repair or service call at the rate of $150 per hour. The Buyer will be responsible for labor, packing, and all shipping and transportation costs beyond the number of years noted below from the date of purchase.
Propr Office collections, lines, styles and items are covered under Limited Warranty for 5 years.
*NOTE: Height adjustable components have a limited warranty period of one (1) year from the date of purchase. For certain component parts of certain products, as listed below, the warranty period is extended from the date of purchase of the product(s) for the following extension periods:
- Electronic components such as control boxes, hand switches and motors – three (3) years.
- Mechanical components such as crank drives and spindles – five (5) years.
- Structural components such as J-channels, feet and top supports – five (5) years.
View our full Warranty Policy here.
What are general care instructions?
- Wipe down all surfaces as part of your regular cleaning schedule using a clean white, damp (water only) rag and follow with a dry rag remove any excess moisture.
- Wipe up light spills immediately in order to avoid staining the wood. We recommend the use of coasters if glasses placed on the table top are likely to become wet with condensation (as they might in the summertime). Clean spills using a soft cloth dampened with clean water then dry immediately.
- Wipe up heavier spills, like grease or oil, with a solution of mild soap and water. The surface should be rinsed immediately with a clean, damp cloth and dried thoroughly.
- Keep the relative humidity of the room between 35% and 55%. Controlling relative humidity and temperature is important to the long-term life of fine wood furniture. If an atmospheric change is too drastic, or humidity and temperature levels too extreme one way or the other, your furniture can be damaged.
- Protect your piece from direct sunlight. Unfiltered ultraviolet (UV) rays will discolor and damage wood and finishes.
- Avoid exposing the furniture finish to items creating extreme heat, cold or moisture. Use protective padding under these items.
- Use any of the following products (or products similar in nature) on your furniture: ammonia based cleaners, acrylic finishes, wax based products, detergents, bleach, polishes and oil soaps, abrasive cleaning soaps or acidic materials such as vinegar.
- Wipe the pieces with a dishcloth. A dishcloth can contain soap, grease and other soil that can be detrimental to the finished surface.
- Place products such as nail polish remover, hair spray, perfume and potpourri (and any other products that contain solvents) directly on a wood or leather surface. They can damage wood and metal finishes.
- Allow water to puddle on furniture for any length of time – wipe up immediately.
- Allow objects to rest on the furniture on small sharp or hard tips.
- Place a planter, glass, or any other object that transfers condensation onto the surface without an appropriate barrier between the object and surface.
April 2021 Offer for Lock and Seating
Tell me more about the special offer for April 2021.
Buy 1 Lock desk. Get 1 Pep or Zip chair 15% off. Active April 2021. Discount taken at checkout.
Don't see what you're looking for?
Reach out and our team will get back to you ASAP.